Key Roles Call Out
We’re a small, entrepreneurial chapter of the successful international movement getting re-started here in Australia & NZ.
If you have any skills that could support us please drop us a line at [email protected]
We are looking for a volunteer CEO to lead the organisation in Australia. We’re a small team of passionate, like-minded, volunteers needing support and leadership. Most importantly we’re looking for a connected leader who can help grow our member base of senior CEO leaders who have the most opportunity to make an impact in our society. Just drop us a line to apply or to make a recommendation to [email protected].
Content Resource Manager (Regular or fixed-scope project to get it tidied up)
Help us manage our existing resources on the wordpress website and ensure the four tenets of Conscious Capitalism are clearly catalogued. Just drop us a line at [email protected]
Guest Bloggers & Writers (Regular or Ad Hoc)
Contribute articles, newsletters, blog and/or social content covering events or topics relating to the Conscious Capitalism four tenets and receive free exposure. Must be delivering on the values of Conscious Capitalism. Just drop us a line at [email protected] with sample writing or links to your website or blog. No selling allowed, but your profile can be shared with the Conscious Capitalism network and leverage our brand.
Event Volunteers (Ad Hoc basis)
Help out at events — setup/packdown, registrations, hosting, ushering. Just drop us a line at [email protected] with an intro, your contact number and location. (Melbourne and Sydney the priority for 2019)
Other areas to volunteer:
Any help is greatly appreciated. There are a number of other tasks that need some support as we grow:
- Regional leaders to help start up a chapter in new areas
- Partnerships support – help with contacts, negotiations, contracts, co-ordination
- Website updates and event landing pages – wordpress including member area plug in
- CRM and member comms – help with newsletters and management of the database
- Social media content and sharing existing content – All or some of the activity
- IT support
- Governance – help to ensure we are meeting our constitution and help formulate policy and procedures
- Anything else? We’re open to any help…
Keen to join us?
Support We Need:
- Content Manager
- Guest writers and bloggers
- Event volunteers
- Regional leaders
- Partnership support
- Website updates
- CRM and member comms
- Social media
- IT support
- Administration and operations