Express Interest Here
What you’ll do
- Support national strategy and your local team to roll out successful events and raise awareness of conscious capitalism in your local community
- This typically includes creating event promotional material (in alignment with national guidelines and templates), adding ticketing and events to the website, setting up and sending email campaigns, promoting on social media, and producing reports from the systems.
- Establish local channels and relationships to ensure successful attendance for local events and awareness raising of Conscious Capitalism in your local community
What you bring to the table
- You are comfortable with technology and ideally have technical skills and experience in WordPress and ActiveCampaign (or as a minimum must have the willingness and ability to quickly learn them).
- You are familiar with LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- You understand marketing, are able to identify suitable channels, partners and influencers, and build relationships with other stakeholders at a local level to meet CCANZ objectives
- Wonderful, but not essential, if you have the skills to create attractive graphics and layouts.
- You are able to devote approximately 2-4 hours per week
- Work can be done at any time of day, but you will need to be responsive to communities’ needs, i.e. there will be deadlines that must be met
- You can be located anywhere with a good internet connection