What you’ll do
Be a part of the community engagement team and help us realise our goals to increase group memberships. As a starting point, here are the things that we’d like to achieve in the coming year:
- Spread the word about conscious capitalism to mid to large organisations
- Get small and medium sized businesses as well as corporations to join us as group members
- Engage the corporate and business world on conscious business practices as a best practice model
- Convert group memberships into targeted partnerships in later phases through informed member data captured
- Proactively support a culture of transparency, collaboration, inclusivity and accountability amongst this member for member model
- Targeted prospecting, sales and follow up
What you bring to the table
- You are a member of CCANZ and passionate about growing the organisation, including expanding our sphere of influence
- You are a people person who likes to make a difference on a corporate level, you’d like to bring the human element back into businesses
- You are proactive, committed, responsible and able to nurture business relationships with various organisations, including those outside the corporate world (e.g. other non-profits, not-for-profits, government)
- You love networking and building relationship within mid to large corporate environments. Sales skills over the telephone and in person are essential.
- Ideally, you are (or would like to be) a well-connected individual
You will be remunerated by commission. Can be a full or part time role.
We are looking for a few people across Australia, particularly in Sydney, Melbourne and Western Australia, to play this role. If you would like to be a part of this team, express your interest here.