What you’ll do
- Support CCANZ’s regional communities across Australia and New Zealand with their system-related tasks. This typically includes adding ticketing and events to the website, setting up and sending email campaigns, and producing reports from the systems.
- Regional Communities will commit to providing all the necessary information in sufficient time, e.g. whenever possible providing it at least a week before it needs to be set up or sent out.
- Part of this role will involve creating templates and standard operating processes as necessary
What you bring to the table
- You are comfortable with technology and ideally have technical skills and experience in WordPress and ActiveCampaign (or as a minimum must have the willingness and ability to quickly learn them).
- Wonderful, but not essential, if you have the skills to create attractive graphics and layouts.
- You are able to devote approximately 2-4 hours per week
- Work can be done at any time of day, but you will need to be responsive to communities’ needs, i.e. there will be deadlines that must be met
- You can be located anywhere with a good internet connection
We are seeking at least 3 people to share this role so workload can be spread around, so if you’d like to contribute in this way express your interest here.