What you’ll do
- Work with Events Systems Support people to support CCANZ’s regional communities across Australia and New Zealand with their system-related tasks. This typically includes adding ticketing and events to the website, setting up and sending email campaigns, and producing reports from the systems.
- To train and mentor the Event Systems Support people, including allocating incoming work and provide backup if needed
- Must be responsive to communities’ needs, i.e. there will be deadlines and they may need to jump in to resolve things if the Event Systems Support team can’t do so
What you bring to the table
- You are comfortable with technology and ideally have technical skills and experience in WordPress and ActiveCampaign (or as a minimum must have the willingness and ability to quickly learn them quickly and thoroughly).
- Wonderful, but not essential, if you have the skills to create attractive graphics and layouts.
- You are able to devote approximately 2-4 hours per week
- Work can be done at any time of day, coordinating with the relevant Event Systems Support people
- You can be located anywhere with a good internet connection
We are seeking 1 or 2 people to share this role. If you’d like to contribute in this way express your interest here.