Have an event we should list?
CCANZ amplifies the movement of businesses building a better world by supporting and promoting all events in the Australia & NZ ecosystem that support business leaders and practitioners to put Conscious Capitalism tenets into practice. These may be anything from workshops, forums, webinars, meetups, conferences, summits, perhaps even something else.
Submit your event for listing
CURATION GUIDELINES APPLY
Event curation is subject to the discretion of the CCANZ committee. Selection for listing is based on fulfillment of as many of these criteria as possible:
- Aligns clearly and directly with Conscious Capitalism vision, ethos and tenets – Higher Purpose, Conscious Leadership, Conscious Culture and Stakeholder Orientation – and shares the same aspirations to elevate humanity through business
- Is relevant to business or business practitioners and one or more of the four tenets
- Helps CCANZ deliver on its value streams — to Inspire, Enable and Connect conscious businesses
- Helps the business community on their journey to adopting or deepening practice, or advocating for conscious business
- Lends valuable knowledge, insight or perspective in the conscious business arena
- Is an established thought leader or practitioner in the field
- Is credible and ideally evidence-based
- Aligns with the ethos and reputation of the Conscious Capitalism brand globally