Conscious Capitalism is a fast-growing global movement dedicated to elevating humanity through a business philosophy that has four key characteristics:
- higher purpose,
- stakeholder orientation,
- conscious leadership and
- conscious culture.
Conscious Capitalism builds on the foundations of capitalism – voluntary exchange, entrepreneurship, competition, freedom to trade and the rule of law. In this old economy meets new economy nexus, the purpose led companies are achieving extraordinary results.
Call for Applications
Conscious Capitalism ANZ requires a highly influential Chair who can connect with corporate Australia, universities and the startup community. Their role is to build a powerful movement of members to positively impact across the economy and society. As a seasoned and proactive director with an influential network, the Chair will help reshape the organisation as it pivots from an events model to a engaging and mobilising communities.
As the Chair of an evolving board, you will possess a collaborative leadership approach to steer best practice governance. Your boardroom leadership experience will be underpinned by emotional intelligence and new economy thinking, because this role requires a truly conscious mindset to lead and navigate the uncharted road-map ahead.
This role requires bold leadership to inspire others to act, to be the voice of the next generation and to empower courageous conscious leadership and a conscious culture for the organisation and all-of-its stakeholders.
To apply, you will possess the following selection criteria:
Chair experience of turning around an under-performing non-profit or growing a startup through exponential growth, potentially to exit (i.e. scaled an organisation).
The following expertise is required:
- Operational turnaround and growth strategy;
- Business acumen – origination and commercial deal negotiation;
- Capital raising or investor networks
- New markets expansion (to nationalise organisation / NZ market entry and growth);
- Human capital leadership & team building – perhaps within a predominantly volunteer and geographically split environment;
- Product, partner & customer development – with a focus on acquisition and mobilisation of existing communities;
- Governance, legal, risk and compliance – to act as a conduit to legal advisers
As outlined below, upload your Board CV and include your LinkedIn profile link.
Enter your details below and we will be in touch to discuss your application.