Dr Dimity Podger founded the Conscious Business Learning Lab to support entrepreneurs and business leaders striving to create and grow purpose and values driven businesses.
Her belief is we can have our cake and eat it too; we can build awesome places to work that are prosperous and deliver a positive impact for society and the planet.
Frameworks are critical in guiding you through the personal, strategic, operational, and cultural aspects of building a business for impact.
Join Dimity to look under the hood of the Conscious Business Impact Canvas. The Canvas brings together valuable frameworks including the 4 Tenets of Conscious Capitalism, the 4 Pillars of B Corporations, and the Sustainable Development Goals to guide you in thinking holistically about the inside-out journey of becoming a conscious business.
Who is this for?
- You may be the founder, leader, or team member of a purpose-driven business looking for inspiration and guidance.
- You may be new to Conscious Capitalism and would like a heads up on a place to start.
- You may be a People & Culture leader, or working in CSR, and interested in a holistic view.
- Receive the Conscious Business Impact Canvas worksheet
- Learn how to weave your higher purpose and values throughout your business
- Think holistically about the many opportunities you have to create impact
- Gain ideas from global examples
- Identify actions you want to implement
- Access a 45-minute complimetary consultation with Dimity
www.barasaconsult.com | LinkedIn
Dr Dimity Podger is Founder and Director of the Conscious Business Learning Lab. She created the Conscious Business Learning Lab as a way of putting her shoulder behind the wheel of building businesses that are a force for good; founded on and driven by a higher purpose and noble values. Her passion is to support businesses striving to make a positive difference socially, environmentally, spiritually, and economically. It is hard to do it alone, so why should we? As part of the Lab, you can join a Conscious Business Momentum Team, a peer learning Mastermind group, founded on principles of: accompaniment, collaboration, service, safety, openness, trust, problem-solving, and creativity. The culture created in each Momentum Team focuses on creating a safe space for members to share challenges, find answers, explore new ideas, and maintain momentum with their purpose-driven enterprise. To this, Dimity brings 15 years of experience working with values-driven businesses and organisations, as well as her network, to enable businesses to grow consciously and make the impact they are seeking. Her background in values-driven business, ethical leadership, organisational culture, and sustainability, in Australia and internationally, as well as expertise in learning experience design, ensures she meets the needs of participants. Dimity runs the advisory consultancy, Barasa Consulting Group, which powers the Conscious Business Learning Lab.