Join this community of conscious business leaders, do-ers, enablers and supporters – and the opportunities this brings. Created by you, for you.
Conscious Capitalism members get the opportunity to host or participate in workshops, discussions, presentations, mentoring, panels and other knowledge sharing opportunities designed to support the various pillars of Conscious Capitalism.
Members will enjoy:
- Get Involved: The opportunity to give a talk, share articles online, participate in online discussion forums, attend member run events
- Network: Build your profile and reach out to those you want to connect with
- Do business together: Connect directly with other members to do business together.
- Brand leadership: Be seen as a conscious business amongst a community of people who may be your customers or collaborators
- Attract and retain talent: Be seen as a choice employer amongst a community of value-aligned individuals.
- Find local members: Search for members near you and create local CCA communities
- Create opportunities: Set-up a jobs noticeboard, marketplace, or other online community activities
- Find a product or service: Search a members directory for members’ by industry, location, background, skills and contact details. Promote your business online.
- Access discounts: Give and receive discounts to member products and services.
- Referrals: Give and receive member referrals to other members or aligned organisations.
- Peer to peer learning: Learn directly from each other via podcasts, articles, panel discussions and forum topics.
- Thought leadership: Have a home to share your conscious business knowledge ad insights so that other conscious people can find you.
- Take part in research: We’re enabling our 2000+ strong community of individuals to share their business insights for the wider public
- The ripple effect: CCA’s reports and research data will be widely available for you to share with your colleagues, peers or clients
Calling all CCA
Here’s how this works
CCA Early Adopters will claim their paid membership in advance, by signing up between September 2016 to March 2017, long before they actually benefit from the offering when Phase One kicks off in April 2017.
Potential rewards for you or your company
If you take this leap of faith and give CCA the head–start it needs, then CCA will return the equivalent amount of months as free membership back to you from April 2017 onwards. For example, if you sign up as an early adopter in early December 2016, you will get four months of free membership added on to your 12 months membership period which officially starts in April 2017. This core group will always bear the ‘CCA Early Adopter’ tag next to their name across all CCA platforms, and their own external platforms.
What is our goal?
CCA’s goal is to sign up 220 early adopters across Australia by December, who become engaged and happy members. You can read more about CCA’s early adopters on page 20 of the strategy, ready to download now.
If CCA does not raise the funds to continue onto Phase One of the strategy, your payment will be refunded in April 2016.
Everyone who signs up as a CCA member before 31st March 2016 automatically becomes an early adopter. Once you have signed up we will be in touch with you to get started.
As early adopters, you will be the driving force over the coming months, to encourage more early adopters to sign up and to get involved in helping to implement Phase Zero of the strategy if you choose to.
For professionals, solopreneurs, consultants, small business owners and free agents. Meet and connect with like-minded others, learn, share, network, collaborate, trade and gain exposure opportunities.
$180 / year (ex-GST) – $250 after Phase Zero ends
NB: If you are are signing up as part of a group, don’t forget to use your Group Activation Code here to unlock your individual membership benefits. (Activation Code may also be referred to as Coupon Code)
For corporates and small-to-medium businesses. Create employee engagement, build leadership, empower employees to add value to your business, establish brand leadership and be known as an employer or supplier of choice.