Conscious Leaders are needed now, more than ever.
Join our community of conscious business leaders and the opportunities it brings. We are do-ers and enablers who are actively integrating Conscious Capitalism principles and advocating for a shift in how we do business.
You’ll join a diverse bunch of business practitioners across all walks and sectors — CEOs, small business owners, employees, university students and consultants — all keen to drive conscious change. Together, we will unlock the ‘how’ behind conscious business practices, and shape the future of our organisations and the business world.
Leading positive change through business together.
CCANZ members are committed to implementing Conscious Capitalism principles in, or through, their businesses, and supporting other members to do the same. We’re here to learn, grow and do business together, and to flourish as we create flourishment for all our stakeholders. We aim to become living examples of how business can be a force for good, thriving while creating a better future for us all.
CCANZ is here to inspire, connect and enable members.
“While it is a challenging time to be a leader, it is a time for us to show up with deep humanity, to expand with love and not contract with fear.”
– Raj Sisodia
- Access exclusive content in our Learning Library to support your Conscious Business journey, including:
- Conscious Business Activator Guides, available for use with your team, to jump start learning and integrating Conscious Capitalism principles in your organisation/team
- Recordings from previous Conscious Capitalism summits
- Other Bonus Content — webinars, articles, tools and resources — to help you put Conscious Capitalism tenets into practice
- Take on The IGNITE Challenge – this online program will support you in putting Conscious Capitalism tenets into practice in your business. (Note: On Hold. CCANZ is currently in consultation with members to understand their needs during COVID)
- Participate free in Virtual Impact Groups – facilitated peer-to-peer learning sessions. Nominate discussion topics. Bring along your questions, reflections and challenges.
- Network with like-minded business practitioners
- Access to a closed Facebook Group
- Free entry or Discounts to CCANZ and partner events
- Other special offers from Partners and aligned providers
- Use of logo on your collateral*, as a mark of your commitment to Conscious Capitalism
- Be listed in our Members Directory* profiling CCANZ members in Australia & NZ.
- Feature in case studies, contribute articles or share your knowledge via webinars in our learning library
- Become a CCANZ Ambassador. Represent CCANZ for keynote talks at conferences or businesses, for a small fee.
- Host and run Impact Groups under the CCANZ brand
- Qualify for listing in a Consultants Directory
Individual Membership purchase allows use of logo in your personal email signature and personal social media profiles.
Logo use on your company website and listing of your company on our Members Directory requires purchase of group membership, unless you are a solopreneur.
- Network: Connect with like-minded professionals.
- Do business together: Connect directly with other members to do business together.
- Brand leadership: Be seen as a conscious business among potential customers or collaborators.
- Attract and retain talent: Be seen as a choice employer.
- Find local members: Connect with members near you and create local communities.
- Create opportunities: Post about a job, marketplace ad, or other initiatives in the closed Facebook group.
- Promote your business: Be listed by industry, location, skills and contact details in our members directory.
- Access discounts: Give and receive discounts for member products and services.
- Peer to peer learning: Learn directly from each other via Impact Groups and other events.
- Thought leadership: Have a home to share your conscious business knowledge and insights. We invite submissions to our Learning Library.
- Become an Ambassador: Represent CCANZ and deliver keynotes to help spread awareness of Conscious Capitalism at conferences and organisations.
- Host an Impact Group or Conscious Capitalism event: Help spread Conscious Capitalism to new circles.
Become a Member now
For professionals, solopreneurs, consultants, small business owners and free agents. Meet and connect with like-minded others, learn, share, network, collaborate, trade and gain exposure opportunities.
For students. Meet and connect with like-minded others, learn, share, network, collaborate and find opportunities gain employment skills, experience and build your career.
For corporates and small-to-medium businesses. Create employee engagement, build leadership, empower employees to add value to your business, establish brand leadership and be known as an employer or supplier of choice. Use the logo on all your business collateral, not just as an individual, and list your company in the members directory.