IGNITE consists of 3-month long, self-set CHALLENGES, broken down into monthly SPRINTS.
It will work in tandem with other tools:
- The “How Conscious Is Your Business” Self-Assessment Tool
- The Conscious Business Activator guide sheets (free for members) + microsite you can also use with your team
- The Conscious Capitalism Field Guide
- The facilitated monthly Virtual Impact Group (free for members)
- Bonus content in our Learning Library (exclusive to members)
Who is it for?
Whether you’re a business owner trying to get the nuts and bolts of conscious capitalism embedded in your organisation, a corporate employee trying to implement Conscious Capitalism tenets in your department or adopted by the larger company, or a consultancy providing services that support integration of Conscious Capitalism tenets in your clients’ businesses, this program will help you get to the next level. Even if you’re a little further along the Conscious Capitalism journey, it’s still a great opportunity to deepen the practices and also support other members with theirs.
How does it work?
You set the goals and map out your journey. We provide the environment with tools, knowledge, inspiration, structure, accountability, peer-support and connections to help you get there.
You’ll set a 1-year goal based on your larger vision or your BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal), and receive weekly emails guiding you on activities and self-reflection questions, including pointers to relevant resources. Along the way, you have the opportunity to bring any questions, challenges, celebrations, learnings to the facilitated monthly Impact Group sessions. At the end, you’ll review your progress, receive a certificate of completion, and hopefully share the story of your journey, and celebrate your wins and success with the wider community.
Our goal is …
- To support you to walk out at the end of the program able to tell your very own story of success with whatever aspect of Conscious Capitalism you chose to activate.
- For you to be able to share your learnings with others on a similar journey.
- To make examples of practice and leadership (by you!) visible to the wider business community.
We’d love to feature your story as an article or case study in our learning library!
Ready to begin?
Access the Ignite program sent to you via email when you subscribed. You can get started anytime you’re ready. We look forward to hearing your progress at our monthly Virtual Impact Groups.
Not a member yet? Join us here.
Conscious business leaders are modern day heroes. We can’t wait to support and celebrate your success with you.
“Leadership matters a great deal, and the reason it matters is broader than organisational performance. The quality of our leaders affects the quality of our lives. Every good leader contributes in ways, big and small, toward making the world a better place – one day, one life, and one company at a time.”
– John Mackey and Raj Sisodia in “Conscious Capitalism – Liberating the Heroic Spirit of Business”