Join us as we discuss how we must shift our mindsets to actively rediscover & lean into our power, embrace our sovereignty and shape our paths as women in business, and explore the skills and abilities we need to thrive in a post-COVID 19 world.
How and what we consume and create has been shifting over time, and the current pandemic and economic shifts are further accelerating this. They call us to respond in ways outside of the previous, predominantly masculine, normal.
This event will explore:
- Highlight areas of disparity and hear a range of ideas of how to close these gaps
- Honing in on purpose and meaning to create authentic interactions and connections in our businesses
- Financial Viability for women in light of job losses
- The importance and impact of good storytelling in business, especially when taking a business online and networking virtually
- Focusing on the intentions behind our own consumerism
- Take home tokens of thought and inspiration from women creating impact
For more details, click here.